Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Organic

Spencer is the only dog, out of all the dogs that I know, who loves organic food. He was on Iams Puppy Chow, and we mixed Pet Valu`s Performatrin Puppy Chow. He picks the organic bits out, and eats them.

Also, he loves Benny Bully`s dog treats. He goes crazy insane for them, no lie. He jumps up, flips, runs in circles, everything. He even tries climbing up the wall to open the cupboard, he`s so silly.

Today mom got him the Peanut Butter flavored Buddy Biscuits. He also loves them, and they`re 95% natural.

We had our walk, which didn`t end up being as long as I wanted it to be. We went to the store and bought his Benny Bully`s, then sat around outside. Just soaking up the rays! He had fun playing in the sun. I was going to walk to the park from the store, but as soon as we got near our drive way, he wanted inside. He really knows what he wants.

The boy gets multiple walks a day. Sometimes they`re only for five or ten minutes, but by the end of the day, he`s had five or six hours outside. He`s out until ten at night, then he`s put to bed.

Well, I`m off to set up the dog crate! If I get the time, I`ll try to do one more picture post.

Oh, and just to say this: I really do recomend trying out the treats and his food, with fussy dogs. They`re healthy, natural, and apparently delicious! (Or maybe my dogs just a freak :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment