Wednesday, September 15, 2010

UGH!


Of course, we set the crate up last night. So today, I had to go out for an hour. I put Spencer in it, told him he was good, gave him a treat - I had also taken him for a walk prior to the crate, but praised him for being so good - and then...I left. I could hear him crying while I was outside, but its something that has to be done until he knows to not chew things.


Of course, my cousin KE let him out as soon as I left, because he didn`t want to listen to him. Then left him UNSUPERVISED. Yeah. He tore a few boxes right open.


When I put the freaking dog in the crate, I`m not trying to be mean. Yes. He`s going to cry. Of course he is! He`s a baby for crying out loud! But just like a toddler, you can`t give him everything he wants. When you do, he`s just going to keep taking and taking. Next person who uncrates him after I put him in one, is going to get a wooden spoon across their hands. It`s not Spencer`s fault that the humans here can`t follow the rules. I can`t get mad at him for doing things he doesn`t understand he shouldn`t do. It`s KE`s fault for letting him out.

Anyway, the boy and I are going for a walk now. I want to get him to tire out a bit. Probably only a half hour one, because he gets tired pretty quick outside. If he`ll sit still for me, I can maybe get some more pictures up tonight...you know, ones that don`t involve chewed up boxes :P

No comments:

Post a Comment