Monday, September 13, 2010

Puppy!

The above is Spencer sitting at my feet, waiting for me to give him his BunBun.
Aaah,Spencer in Ma`s bed. He had started chewing on her silver bracelet, and I scolded him for it, so he started sulking.

More of Spencer being a sulker.



Spencer here, Chillin`like a Villain.



Muahaha. This was before our walk. He saw the leash and flopped himself infront of the door, waiting for me to clip him up and take him out.



Spence and I had a nice long walk. I took him back over to Pet Valu to get some puppy food, as well as cat food, and a rubber chew toy. The guy at the store today was uber helpful, and he gave us samples of this organic food that`s supposed to be super good for the dogs, as well as a whole bag of treats for free :)

He asked me to keep bringing Spencer by so he can see how he grows up. When I mentioned obedience school, he said that with how Spencer is behaving, and his breed of dog - well, the Husky side - that training may just be a waste of time. He told me Spence will respond better to the people he lives with, than strangers. He was super impressed with how Spencer already knows how to sit, and walk on a leash. He also liked how Spencer walks out the door after me, showing me that I`m Alpha. All in all, a good walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment